Steps On How To Breed Shugabush
Step One: Acquire The Required Monsters
To breed Shugabush, you need to have two specific monsters in your inventory. The first monster is a Clamble, which can be purchased in the market for 150,000 coins. The second monster is a Bowgart, which can also be bought in the market for 75,000 coins.
Step Two: Place The Monsters In The Right Order
Once you have acquired the two required monsters, you need to place them in the breeding structure in the correct order. The Clamble should be on the left, and the Bowgart should be on the right. It is important to remember that the placement of the monsters matters, and placing them in the wrong order will not result in a Shugabush.
Read Also: 5 Ways to Attract Crows to Your Yard
Step Three: Wait For The Breeding Process To Complete
Once you have placed the Clamble and Bowgart in the breeding structure in the correct order, you need to wait for the breeding process to complete. The breeding process can take anywhere from 1 hour to 12 hours, depending on your luck. The breeding time is completely random, so you will need to be patient.
Step Four: Hatch The Egg
After the breeding process is complete, you will have an egg that you need to hatch. The egg will be placed in the nursery, and it will take a few hours to hatch. Once the egg has hatched, you will have a baby Shugabush.
Step Five: Level Up The Shugabush
Once you have a baby Shugabush, you need to level it up to an adult. To level up the Shugabush, you need to feed it and play music for it. The Shugabush eats any type of food, but it prefers the Shugabush Island food. You also need to play music for the Shugabush to level it up. The type of music it likes is called “Shugabush Island,” and it can be found in the game’s music menu.
Read Also: How to Make Electricity in Little Alchemy
How To Breed Shugabush Plant Island
To breed a Shugabush on Plant Island in the mobile game “My Singing Monsters,” you will need to follow these steps:
- Unlock Shugabush: You will need to have at least a Level 9 in the game and have unlocked the Shugabush Island.
- Buy the breeding structure: Purchase a Breeding Structure from the Market, if you haven’t done so already.
- Choose Monsters: You will need to choose two specific monsters to breed together: the Clamble and Bowgart.
- Place the monsters in the breeding structure: Click on the Breeding Structure, then select Clamble on the left and Bowgart on the right. Tap on the “Breed” button to start the breeding process.
- Wait: The breeding process takes a certain amount of time, usually around 18 hours.
- Hatch the egg: Once the breeding process is complete, you will have an egg in the Breeding Structure. Tap on the egg to hatch it.
- Move the Shugabush to Plant Island: Once the egg hatches, you will have a baby Shugabush. Move the Shugabush to Plant Island to start taking care of it.
- Repeat the process: If you want to breed another Shugabush, repeat the process by putting a Clamble and Bowgart together in the Breeding Structure.
Read Also: 4 Tips to Shrink Hemorrhoid Skin Tag
How To Breed Clamble
Clamble is a fictional creature from the game My Singing Monsters, and as such, it cannot be bred in real life. However, if you are referring to how to breed Clamble within the game, here are the steps:
- Make sure you have a Cold Island and that you have reached level 9 in the game.
- Place a Tweedle monster and a Bowgart monster on Cold Island.
- Wait for the monsters to breed, and keep trying until you get a Clamble.
Note that breeding in the game is based on chance, so it may take several attempts before you successfully breed a Clamble. Additionally, the game is regularly updated, so the breeding combination may change over time.How to breed shugabush
Read Also: 4 Tips to Get Out of Jail in Monopoly
Breeding Shugabush is not an easy task, but it can be done with the right information. Acquire the Clamble and Bowgart monsters, place them in the breeding structure in the correct order, wait for the breeding process to complete, hatch the egg, and level up the Shugabush. With a little patience and luck, you will have a beautiful and unique musical monster.