Note: If you skip any of the guest post guidelines below, we will not accept and publish your article on our blog.
We accept free guest posts, but make sure you read through our content guidelines thoroughly and follow them carefully.
Writing for us is a great way to showcase your expertise and establish yourself as an expert in the field. We always welcome all writers who want to contribute articles to our website, Earlyfinder.com Blog. By publishing your article on our website, it will reach more than 1 million readers every year. We are looking for experienced and creative writers who can write quality articles.
We love and believe in all kinds of informative articles that can help our readers. Please write an article that is solely focused on quality and related to our website. Otherwise, we aren’t able to publish the article. Before starting to write the article, please check our previous articles, categories, and keywords to write a suitable article that can be easily approved.
We Accept Guest Post in the following niches:
- Real Estate
- Digital marketing
- Web Design & Development
- Health Fitness
- Legal Advice
We DO NOT Accept Guest Post on Following Niche
- Adult related
Guest Post Submission Guidelines and Requirements
Before submitting the article and getting it approved, please follow the guidelines: Please do not skip any of the guidelines.
- You MUST NOT place any links in the first and second paragraphs.
- “Article” should be written by a human being. Spun, AI-generated, or poorly written articles will be rejected.
- “Article” should be 100% original, informative, and fresh. It should pass the Copyscape Premium test.
- We accept only high-quality, comprehensive contents. Do not waste your time submitting articles that cannot compete on search engines.
- We accept only BETTER ARTICLES: Before you even start to write, make sure to look at what is already ranking for that search term. Make sure your article is BETTER than what is already ranking!
- Research thoroughly on our blog, find and add at least three (3) internal links to other valuable contents on our blog.
- You must add subheadings, bullet points, and paragraphs to make the article easy to read.
- “Article Title” should have an appropriate meaning and must have an expected readership base (search volume).
- “Article Body” should contain at least 1,600 words (one thousand six hundred words). We are only accepting articles with 1,600+ words.
- We approve relevant external link(s) within the “Article Body”. But our moderators will review all the links, and if they find them suitable, then they will publish them.
- We do not accept articles containing links with branded anchors.
- Attach relevant images related to the article. Image sizes should be 600 X 400 px. We accept only royalty-free images with the proper image credit. Your images should not be more than 100KB each.
- Include a meta description for your article before submission.
- Take time to edit your article to remove any errors before submission.
- Once your article is published on our website, you won’t be able to republish it anywhere. Once we discover that you have published the article on another website, we will remove the article from our site.
- All “Authors” must create an account with gravatar.com and have their profile picture displayed on their articles published on our blog.
- All “Authors” should add their bio and profile information.
- You have the responsibility to promote your articles and reply to comments promptly so that readers can see you as a part of this blog.
How to Submit Guest Post Content?
- Exposure to a massive audience
The article gets 100,000+ visitors per month and is increasing every month. High-quality articles are included in our monthly newsletter, which has over 100,000 subscribers. Needless to say, your guest posts will get massive exposure.
- Traffic Benefits
EarlyFinder.com is one of the fastest-indexing blogs in search engines. Our articles are usually indexed within hours. So, you will likely get traffic to your information on our site.
- Social Media Exposure
We are very active on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Pinterest, and Reddit. All your articles will be shared via these networks for additional exposure.