Aliexpress is one of the largest and most popular online marketplaces because of its most affordable prices to get products that range from lowest to highest. Although many people are moving to other e-commerce websites like eBay, alibaba, wish, and amazon. Why? Because of its cons. Apart from the fact of its convenient price-wise, it is the least trustworthy website in the online marketplace.
Again, the reasons for you wanting to delete your aliexpress account are best known to you. We have decided to show you an instruction manual that will guide you in leaving aliexpress site as quickly as a flash in this article.
Here are the steps
1. Log into your account on aliexpress.com
To delete your account from aliexpress, you have to be logged in with the right account you want to deactivate (sign in with your email/username and your password)
2. Click on My Aliexpress
Click on the icon at the right corner of the homepage, A drop-down menu will drop for you, then click on “My Aliexpress”.
3. Tap on Account setting, and then click on the EDIT MEMBER PROFILE
After tapping the edit member profile, you will be redirected to a new window containing your profile; name, gender, email address, and so on. Stroll down till you see “deactivate my account” at the bottom of the homepage.
4. Deactivate Account
Clicking on the deactivate button, you will have to undergo two processes of deleting an account; your information to claim the rightful ownership of the account and stating your reason for leaving their online marketplace.
The required information to input in the two boxes appearing on the main screen;
- Enter your email address – it’s either you type in your email or member ID (username) given to you after completing the registration.
- Choose a reason for deactivating the account – All you need to type in this process is fairly clear and simple “DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT”. Aliexpress will prompt you to choose one of their suggested reasons why you’re deleting your account which you can randomly choose one that befits your reason.
After clearly stating the main reason, then you proceed further by clicking on the orange button (“deactivate my account”) at the bottom of the suggested reasons. That’s all. You’ve successfully said goodbye to aliexpress!!!
Before saying a pleasant goodbye to aliexpress, I would like you to ask yourself this question;
- Is it a good decision you are taking on leaving their amazing products and their convenient price-wise?
- Does aliexpress deserve to lose you to another site as a customer?
- Would I need Aliexpress again at some point of shopping on the online marketplace?
- Share your thoughts in the comment box!!