NUST Application form 2024 – The Namibia University of Science and Technology (NUST) Undergraduate Studies Application Form 2024 is out. . Interested applicants should visit the official www nust na online application 2024 undergraduate portal to download the NUST NA application Form 2024 pdf. This article contain vital information on NUST application form, requirements and step-by-step application process. Therefore, read this article carefully to avoid mistakes during application.
Endure that you follow our guidelines carefully. The NUST NA Application Form 2024 pdf download is available on the official NUST admission portal – https://www.nust.na/node/458. I will give you the detailed guide on how to download, and fill the form correctly without any mistakes.
NUST NA Admission Requirements
Faculty of Computing and Informatics Admission Requirements
A minimum of 25 points in five subjects including a D-symbol in English for the Journalism programme and an E-symbol or better on NSSC Ordinary Level for other programmes.
Programmes require a pass in Mathematics on NSSC with at least a D symbol or higher. Current Grade 11 and 12 learners (Namibia) must apply with their mid-term results.
Faculty of Commerce, Human Sciences and Education Admission Requirements
A minimum of 25 points in five subjects, including an E-symbol in English on NSSC Ordinary Level. Current Grade 11 and 12 learners (Namibia) must apply with their mid-term results.
Individual programmes may require higher pass grades in Mathematics and English. Our undergraduate degrees are offered at NQF Level 7, except for the Diploma programmes, which are offered at NQF Level 6. TVET applicants must be qualified in a designated trade and must have at least 3 years working experience
Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment Admission Requirements
- Bridging programme (InSTEM): 25 points in five subjects including D symbols in Mathematics and Physical Science or Physics + Chemistry.
- BTech programmes: 30 points in five subjects including a Grade 3 on NSSCH or A-symbol on NSSCO in Mathematics and Physical Science or Physics + Chemistry,
- Professional B.Eng programmes: 37 points in five subjects including Grade 3 on NSSCH or d-symbols on NSSCAS in Mathematics and Physical Science or Physics + Chemistry.
- Current Grade 11 and 12 learners (Namibia) must apply with their mid-
Faculty of Health, Natural Resources and Applied Sciences Admission Requirements
A minimum of 25 points in five subjects including an E-symbol in English on NSSC Ordinary Level. Indiviual programmes require Mathematics and Science at different levels.
Current Grade 11 and 12 learners (Namibia) must apply with their mid-term results
Documents Required for NUST Application
The list of these documents must be submitted before your application will be processed.
- Application form: All parts of the application has been completed
- Original official translation of the foreign qualification – if in
foreign language other than English
- Application Fee: Proof of payment is attached e.g. bank
- A certified copy of the Namibian Qualification Authority (NQA)
- Evaluation of foreign qualifications (if qualification is obtained in another country other than SADC)A certified copy of latest school results e.g. August results,
- Namibia Senior Secondary Certificate
- A certified copy of all tertiary qualification(s) and academic record
- A certified copy of ID document (Namibian Citizens) or Passport
- A certified copy of foreign qualification A certified copy of marriage certificate (where applicable) or divorce order (where applicable
How to Download NUST Application Form 2024 pdf
Step 1: Visit the official www nust na online application 2024 undergraduate portal here >> https://www.nust.na/node/458
Step 2: Click on UNDERGRADUATE_APPLICATION_FORM_2024.pdf (102.21 KB) to download.
How to Fill NUST Application Form 2024 pdf Correctly
Follow the instructions below to complete the form;
1. The application is not binding on the applicant or NUST.
2. Complete all parts in the form in BLOCK LETTERS in BLACK INK. Refer to the Prospectus 2024 when completing this form. Where a
choice is given, mark only the appropriate answer with a tick (√).
3. It is important to provide us with an E-mail address. An email address can be obtained from any one of the following free email
providers e.g. www.yahoo.com, www.gmail.com etc.
4. The closing date for applications is 06 October 2023.
5. A non-refundable application fee of N$240 must accompany this application. Please do not send cash through the post or when posting.
Payments can be made by bank deposit. Enclose your original deposit slip with this application. It is important that you keep a copy
of the deposit slip for your records. Our banking details: First National Bank, Account Number 55500126319, Corporate Branch Windhoek,
Branch Code 281872. Postal orders are NOT accepted as payment.
6. Late applications will be accepted until 20 October 2023. A late application fee of N$690 is payable.
7. This application must be accompanied by certified copies of birth certificate/identity document and relevant academic certificates /
latest school results.
8. Applicants with Non-Namibian Qualifications obtained outside the SADC region, must have these qualifications evaluated by the
Namibia Qualifications Authority.
9. Applicants with credits or completed qualifications from other accredited institutions of higher learning, who wish to apply for higher
levels of study within a programme, must submit an Application form for Admission with Advanced Standing.
10. Application forms for hostel accommodation can be requested at the NUST Main Campus, NUST Regional Centres or can be downloaded
from our website at www.nust.na
11. Forms must be submitted: BY MAIL: The Office of the Registrar, The Admissions Department, Private Bag 13388, Windhoek, Namibia, in
person or physically at: The Student Administration Service Desk, NUST Main Campus, 13 Jackson Kaujeua Street or all NUST Regional
12. NUST will not be held responsible for the loss of any original document(s). All certified documents will be used for filing purposes.
No copies will be returned to the applicant.
13. All information will be treated as confidential.