How to Wash Squishmallows – Learn how to keep your Squishmallows clean and cuddly with this easy-to-follow guide. We’ll show you the best way to wash your Squishmallows, from hand-washing to machine-washing, so you can keep your favorite plush friends looking and feeling their best.
Squishmallows are the latest trend in plush toys that are not only soft and cute but also perfect for snuggling and comforting. With their increasing popularity, it’s essential to know how to properly clean and care for these adorable toys.
Over time, Squishmallows may collect dust and dirt, and just like any other plush toy, they need a good wash from time to time. The good news is, washing Squishmallows is simple and easy, as long as you follow the right steps.
This article will provide a comprehensive guide on how to wash Squishmallows, including what tools you will need, how to clean regular Squishmallows, mini Squishmallows, and keychain Squishmallows, and some tips for proper Squishmallow care.
Whether you are a proud owner of one Squishmallow or a whole collection, this guide will help you keep your Squishmallows clean, soft, and huggable for years to come.
Read Also: How to Evolve Magneton
Types of Squishmallows
Squishmallows come in different sizes and forms, including:
- Regular Squishmallows – These are the classic and largest size of Squishmallows, typically measuring 16 inches. They are perfect for snuggling and sleeping with.Wash Squishmallows
- Mini Squishmallows – As the name suggests, these are smaller versions of the regular Squishmallows, typically measuring 4 to 5 inches. They are great for kids, as they are easy to hold and carry around.
- Keychain Squishmallows – These are the smallest type of Squishmallows, typically measuring 2 to 3 inches. They come with a keychain attached, making them easy to carry on the go. They are a popular option for those who want to take their Squishmallow with them wherever they go.
All Squishmallows are made from soft, high-quality material and come in a variety of shapes and designs, from animals to food and more. No matter what type of Squishmallow you have, they are sure to bring joy and comfort to your life.
Read Also: How to Upgrade Ashes Elden Ring
Tools needed for washing
To wash Squishmallows, you will need the following tools:
- Detergent – Use a gentle, mild detergent that is suitable for delicate fabrics. Avoid using harsh chemicals or bleach as they can damage the material of your Squishmallow.
- Soft brush – A soft-bristled brush is ideal for scrubbing any dirt or grime from your Squishmallow. Make sure the brush is gentle and won’t damage the material.7 Ways to Cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon
- Towel or cloth – A clean, dry towel or cloth is useful for soaking up any excess moisture after washing.
Note: Avoid using a washing machine to clean Squishmallows as the agitation can cause damage to the stuffing and shape of the toy. Hand washing is the recommended method for cleaning Squishmallows.
Read Also: How to Preheat Air Fryer
Steps to Clean Squishmallows
To clean Squishmallows, follow these steps:
- Fill a basin or sink with warm water.2 Ways to Redact in Adobe Acrobat
- Add a small amount of detergent to the water and stir to dissolve.
- Gently agitate the Squishmallow in the water, making sure to clean all sides and any stained areas. Avoid stretching or pulling the material.
- Rinse the Squishmallow thoroughly with clean water, making sure to remove all traces of detergent.
- Gently squeeze out excess water from the Squishmallow, being careful not to damage the material.
- Air dry the Squishmallow or use a towel to absorb any remaining moisture. Place the Squishmallow on a flat surface in a well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight.
- Once the Squishmallow is completely dry, fluff it gently to restore its shape and softness.
Note: Mini and keychain Squishmallows are smaller and more delicate than regular Squishmallows, so it’s important to be extra careful when washing them to avoid damaging the material. It’s also a good idea to wash them less frequently than regular Squishmallows to preserve their softness and shape.
Read Also: How To Become A Private Island Caretaker
Tips for Proper Squishmallow Care
Here are some tips for proper Squishmallow care:
- Cleaning: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild soap. Do not machine wash or dry clean.
- Storage: Store Squishmallows in a cool, dry place. Avoid exposing them to direct sunlight or heat.
- Handling: Squishmallows are made of soft materials, so handle them with care. Avoid pulling or stretching them too much.
- Safety: Squishmallows are not intended for children under three years of age. Keep small parts, such as plastic eyes and noses, away from young children to prevent choking hazards.
- Repair: If your Squishmallow becomes torn or damaged, it can be repaired with a needle and thread. Contact the manufacturer for more information on repairing Squishmallows.