How to Become a Shein Campus Ambassador
Are you looking to become a Shein Campus Ambassador? This guide will provide all the information you need about the Shein Campus Ambassador program, including how to apply, the benefits of being a Shein Campus Ambassador, and more. Learn how to become a Shein Campus Ambassador and start representing the Shein brand on your college campus today!early finder
Do you know that you can about becoming a Shein Campus Ambassador if you are currently in an educational institution? Yes, it’s true. The top-notch women’s clothing brand is open to making college and high school students its brand ambassadors if they meet the basic requirements.
In this post, you will learn everything you need to know about the Shein Campus Ambassador program, including the requirements needed to become an ambassador, the benefits you can enjoy, and step to step instructions on how to apply and become a Shein Campus Ambassador. Sounds amazing, right?, Great. Then don’t miss even a paragraph in this article. Read through this post carefully to see full details.
Read Also: 4 Methods to Change the Name of Your Airpods
Shein is a popular women’s fashion clothing brand that offers low-cost clothing inspired by higher-end brands. The company also has an affiliate program that allows customers to earn big by becoming an ambassador. You can also earn a loss from Shein if you have a large social media audience or create UGC content.Become a Shein Campus Ambassador
For those currently enrolled in an educational institution, the best way to earn from Shein would be to become a Shein Campus Ambassador. In this article, you will find the requirements to become a Shein Campus Ambassador.
Read Also: How to Get Mewtwo in Pokemon Go
General Requirement For Shein Campus Ambassador
The following are the basic requirements to become a Shein Campus Ambassador:
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the program.
- You must be a current university student in the United States (50 states only).
- It would be best if you were legally permitted to work in the United States.
- You recognize, understand, and accept that you are not an employee, consultant, joint venture partner, or agent of SHEIN or its Affiliates. This is a referral bonus program.
- You acknowledge and understand that you are responsible for reporting and paying any federal or state taxes related to the commissions earned through this program. We may be required to issue you a 1099 Form.
Read Also: How to Delete Onlyfans Account
What’s the Shein Campus Ambassador Commission?
When a customer you refer links their SHEIN profile with your unique Reference Code, they become a Valid User. When a Valid User places an order on SHEIN’s website or app, you will earn a 3% commission on the purchase order excluding returns, sales tax, and shipping costs.
Your account may reference “Commission paid” or “Commission unpaid.“ Here’s what these terms mean:
- “Commission paid” refers to the amount of commission paid to you.
- “Commission unpaid” refers to the estimated amount of commission you have earned and has not yet been paid to you.
NOTE: Shein commissions are calculated and tallied on the first day of every month, so the actual amount might be different from the Commission unpaid amount you see on your account online.
Read Also: How to Change Clock Face on Fitbit Blaze
How to Withdrawal Your Shein Commission
Shein commissions are only made available for withdrawal after 30 days following the orders placed by your Valid Users. In other words, if someone places an order using your Reference Code, you will earn 3% of their total order amount (excluding returns, sales tax, and skipping) as commission after 30 days.
Furthermore, you may withdraw your commission if you have at least $20 in unpaid commissions and your withdrawal does not exceed the Commissions Unpaid amount.
Please keep in mind that your Reference Code will only be linked to the user’s profile for 90 days after they have added your Reference Code to their SHEIN profile. The Reference Code will be automatically removed from the Valid User’s profile after 90 days. When your Reference Code is removed from the Valid User’s SHEIN profile, you will no longer earn commission on their orders, and they will no longer be counted as a Valid User.
SHEIN Ambassador Code of Conduct
As SHEIN Campus Ambassadors, you must adhere to the following code of conduct:
- You must include the hashtag “#ad” or disclose that you are promoting SHEIN in exchange for commissions whenever you promote a SHEIN product. This is to comply with the Federal Trade Commission regulations.
- You cannot promote SHEIN under the pretense of gaining new users. You must always promote SHEIN as a Campus Ambassador. Do not hide your Campus Ambassador identity.
- You are also expected to disclose the code being promoted. This is your Reference Code.
- Note that your Reference Code is NOT a Coupon code; it cannot be applied at checkout and can only be manually added to a User’s profile page.
- Do not add your Reference Code to any coupon Sites.
- Do not advertise your Reference Code under other Campus Ambassadors’ social media posts or content.
Read Also: How to Upgrade Ashes Elden Ring