How to Use Apple Pay on Shein: Learn how to use Apple Pay on Shein for a fast and secure checkout experience. Find out how to set up Apple Pay on your device, add your Shein payment information, and use Apple Pay to pay for your Shein orders.early finder
If you’re an Apple pay user and you’d love to shop on Shein, you must wonder if you can use your Apple pay directly to make purchases. If that’s the case, you’ve come to the right page.
Apple pay is one of the top-rated payment services in the world, and as such, one would think that it would be possible to pay for goods directly using Apple pay on Shein, but unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to be the case.
SHEIN is an international B2C fast fashion retailer. The company primarily sells women’s clothing, but it also sells men’s and children’s clothing, shoes, accessories, luggage, and other fashion items. As one of the biggest online shopping stores in the world, Shein accepts several payment methods for its product.
However, not all medium of payment is acceptable on Shein. For example, cash payments for goods are no longer permitted on Shein. Hence, customers are advised to opt for another payment method.
Read Also: How to Turn Off Vanish Mode on Instagram
Can I Use Apple Pay on SHEIN?
Yes, you can use Apple Pay on Shein, but not directly. Currently, Shein has not added Apple pay as one of its supported payment methods. However, you can still pay on Shein using your applied pay indirectly.Use Apple Pay on Shein
You can pay using your Apple Card under the credit card payment option. The apple card is a credit card, and since Shein accepts credit card payments, your payment from your Apple card will be accepted.
How to Use Apple Pay on SHEIN (Apple Card)
To use the Apple card to make purchases on Shein, follow the procedures below:
- Shop your favorite catalog on Shein
- After shopping, head to check out as normal
- Select the “pay with credit/debit card” option
- Enter your Apple card details to proceed
- Click on submit
- Your payment will be made successfully.
- You will receive a notification confirming your purchase.
Read Also: How to Buy Evergrow Coin
Acceptable SHEIN Payment Methods
The following are acceptable payment methods on Shein:
- Credit/Debit Card from Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, or American Express companies.
- ZIP, etc.
NOTE: Shein does not accept payment methods like Western Union that allow cash payments. Cash payment on delivery is not allowed.
Read Also: How To Make A Woman Feel Beautiful
New to SHEIN? Register Now!
To register on SHEIN, follow the procedures below:
- Go to the SHEIN website and then click on the man in the upper right corner.
- Then click the “Sign up with Google” or “Sign up with Facebook” buttons.
- If you choose to sign up with Google, sign in with your Google account.
- If you choose to sign up with Facebook, sign in with your Facebook account.
- In addition, if you want to register with your email address, you must enter your credentials in the required field.
- Then create and confirm a password. You can also select the categories in which you want to shop.
- After completing your registration, check your email for the confirmation link. Click the link to activate your 10% discount on your first order.
Read Also: How to Get Mewtwo in Pokemon Go
Paying for your shopping items using Apple pay directly is impossible. However, you pay for the items using your Apple card. Simply follow the procedures in this post to add your Apple card to your Shein payment options. Visit this page frequently for more updates.