How to Write a Review on Shein for Points: This guide will show you how to write a review on Shein for points. Learn how to write an honest and helpful review to get the most points possible and how to redeem your points for discounts and rewards.early finder
Leaving a review about a product you have received is helpful for other shoppers shopping on the same platform, but you get rewarded for doing so on Shein.
Have you heard about the Shein reward points? These are points you can earn by completing some tasks on the Shein platform, and one such task is as sole as leaving a review about the product you purchased or even a review about the app.
Are you wondering what the use of these points is? Shein points can be used to get discounts on your next order, so getting as many as possible is highly beneficial. And the easiest way to do so is by writing a review on Shein. However, note that not all reviews are scored equally, and not all are allowed on the platform. See how to write a good Shein review and earn points in this article.Review on Shein for Points
Read Also: How To Make A Woman Feel Beautiful
What are the benefits of Writing a Review on Shein?
You’ve probably heard lots of talk about writing reviews on Shein; here are some of the benefits you stand to gain when you write a review on Shein:
- You’ll gain recognition from other Shein users
- You can earn points just for writing a review on Shein
- If you write a great review and it is recognized, you will receive an extra 50 points.
- These points can be used to get a discount on your next order.
Read Also: How to Find Old Teachers
How to Get Shein Points From Writing Reviews
After receiving your order from Shein, you can leave a comment, for which you are rewarded with points. To get the points, the comment must contain at least 30 characters, but you can also get bonus points:
- You will receive 5 points simply for leaving a comment.
- You will receive 10 bonus points if you share genuine product photos.
- You will receive 2 more points if you leave a comment with a size rating.
- As a result, each comment with a photo and a size rating will receive 17 points.
- Remember that Shein has set a daily limit of 2,000 points per day, so if you reach it, it’s best to continue commenting on your orders the following day.
- It is pointless to leave any comments because Shein reviews them and only approves those of high quality; this is to prevent people from leaving comments without receiving the garment to gain points.
Read Also: How to Find Old Teachers
Tips on How to Write a Great Review
To write a great review on Shein, follow the tips below:
- Description: briefly describe how the product feels, the type of fabric, the usage…and whether or not you recommend it. Give valuable information to other customers.
- Upload a clear photo of the product as an attachment even better if the photo shows the product on the upper body. It shows how the product appears in real life.
- Not too short, not too long: Written reviews should be at least 20 words long and no more than 1,000 words in length. The ideal word count ranges from 75 to 500.
Read Also: How to Upgrade Ashes Elden Ring
Things to Avoid When Writing a Review on Shein
When writing a review on Shein, there are some essential things you need to know. Keep in mind that your review may be rejected or removed if it does not comply with the following guidelines:
- Reviews that are unrelated to the product will be rejected or removed
- Reviews with inappropriate or offensive content rejected or removed
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews must be free of obscenities and profanity. Phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-SHEIN URLs, watermarked videos, or other people’s material (including excessive quoting)
- Hate Speech & Offensive Content – We do not allow reviews that express intolerance for people of different identities, such as race or gender. Religion, sexual orientation, or nationality Customers are permitted to comment on products and challenge the expertise of authors, sellers, or other customers in a non-threatening manner.
- Encouragement of Illegal Behavior Reviews may not encourage or support illegal behavior, such as violence, drug use, underage drinking, or child or animal abuse.
Read Also: How to Delete Onlyfans Account