How to Cancel Tinder Gold – This guide will show you how to cancel your Tinder Gold subscription and stop being charged. We will provide step-by-step instructions on how to cancel your subscription on both iOS and Android devices. We will also provide information on how to contact Tinder’s customer service if you need further assistance.
If you’re an avid user of the dating app, Tinder, you’ve likely come across the premium subscription option, Tinder Gold. This advanced version of the app offers a number of benefits that are designed to enhance your experiences, such as the ability to see who has already swiped right on your profile, and the option to boost your account so that it becomes more visible to other users.
However, as with most premium services, Tinder Gold comes at a cost. The subscription fee for users under 30 is $14.99 per month, while those under 30 are charged a higher price of $29.99 per month, which is more expensive than most streaming services.
Despite the cost, canceling a Tinder Gold subscription is quite straightforward, and the process depends on how you originally subscribed to the service.
Depending on your subscription source, you can cancel your subscription on the app or website of the source. Additionally, many mobile providers and app stores now allow you to manage your subscriptions, so you can cancel them there as well.Cancel Tinder Gold
In this article, we will give detailed explanations on the following;
- how to cancel tinder gold for iphone
- how to cancel tinder gold on phone
- can’t cancel tinder gold
- how to cancel tinder gold android
- how to cancel tinder gold on website
- how to cancel tinder gold youtube
- can you cancel tinder gold 12 month
- cancel tinder subscription refund
About Tinder Gold
Tinder Gold is a premium subscription option within the popular dating app, offering more perks than the basic plan (Tinder Plus) but at a higher cost than the most advanced plan (Tinder Platinum).
With any subscription option on Tinder, users won’t see ads and will have access to benefits such as unlimited swipes (versus 100 swipes per day for free users), the ability to undo swipes, and the ability to change your location to find matches anywhere.
Tinder Gold also comes with additional features such as Top Picks, where the app suggests highly-compatible matches for you, and one free Boost per month that makes your profile more visible to users in your area for 30 minutes. You also get free Super Likes, which lets the other user know you’re interested in them before they’ve swiped on you.
Tinder Platinum includes all of the features of Tinder Gold, and also allows you to see your likes, gives you priority in your potential match’s options, and enables you to send a message when you Super Like someone.
Read Also: How to Find Apple Watch
4 Ways to cancel Tinder Gold
1. How to Cancel Tinder Gold On iPhone app
When you subscribe to Tinder Gold on an iPhone, it links your Tinder account to your Apple ID, so to cancel your subscription, you will have to use your Apple ID as well. The process is simple and here are the steps:
Step 1: Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap your name at the top of the screen.
Step 2: In the menu, look for the Apple ID section, then tap on Subscriptions.
Step 3: Find the Tinder Gold subscription and select it, then tap on Cancel Subscription to end your subscription.
Read Also: How to Reset Samsung TV
2. How to Cancel Tinder Gold On Android app
- Open the Tinder app, and on the home screen, you will see your profile picture in the top-left corner, tap on it.
- Once you are on your profile page, tap on the settings icon, scroll down until you see the “Manage Payment Account” option, and select it.
- On the next screen, you will be presented with the option to cancel your subscription, tap on it to end your subscription.
Read Also: How to View Likes on Instagram
3. How to Cancel Tinder Gold Using Google Play Store
When signing up for Tinder Gold on an Android device, it may be linked to your Google Play account. In this case, you will need to use your Google Play account to cancel the subscription:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device, you will see your profile picture in the top-right corner, and tap on it.
- Next, tap on Payments & subscriptions, then tap on Subscriptions.
- Locate your Tinder Gold subscription, select it, and tap on the cancel subscription
4. How to Cancel Tinder Gold Using Tinder website
- Go to the Tinder website and sign in.
- Locate your profile picture and name on the top-left corner of the page, and click on it.
- Navigate to the Account Settings
- Locate the option for “Manage Payment Account“, and click on it.
- Scroll down until you see the “Cancel Subscription” option and click on it.
- Confirm your decision to cancel your Gold account.
Read Also: How to Delete Onlyfans Account