6 Steps to Change Name on Airpods
How to Change Name on Airpods – AirPods are one of the most popular wireless earbuds on the market today, and they come with a range of features that make them highly sought after. One of the features that some users might want to change is the name of their AirPods. Changing the name of your AirPods can help you identify them more easily, especially if you have multiple sets of AirPods or share them with others. In this article, we’ll show you how to change the name of your AirPods.Early Finder
Read Also: 6 Steps to turn off announce messages on Airpods
In this article, we will add explanations to the following;
- how to change airpods pro name
- how to change airpods name in android
- why can’t i rename my airpods
- how to change airpod name ios 16
- funny airpod names
- airpods name ideas
- how to rename airpods on mac
- why does the name of my airpods keep changing
How to Change Name on Airpods
Step 1: Connect your AirPods to your device The first step to changing the name of your AirPods is to ensure that they are connected to your device. This can be done by opening the lid of your AirPods case and placing them close to your device. Once your device detects your AirPods, they will be connected automatically.
Step 2: Open the Settings app After your AirPods are connected to your device, open the Settings app. This can be done by tapping on the Settings icon on your home screen.
Step 3: Tap on Bluetooth Once you are in the Settings app, scroll down and tap on Bluetooth. This will take you to the Bluetooth settings for your device.
Read Also: 4 Methods to Change the Name of Your Airpods
Step 4: Find your AirPods In the Bluetooth settings, you should see a list of devices that are connected to your device. Look for your AirPods on this list and tap on the “i” icon next to them.
Step 5: Change the name of your AirPods After tapping on the “i” icon, you should see a screen with various options related to your AirPods. Look for the option that says “Name” and tap on it. You can now enter a new name for your AirPods using the on-screen keyboard.How to Change Name on Airpods
Step 6: Save your new name After entering your new name, tap on “Done” to save your changes. Your AirPods will now be identified by their new name in the Bluetooth settings and other places where they are listed.
Read Also: 4 Steps to Silence Apple Watch
How do I remove the previous owner from AirPods?
AirPods are a popular wireless earbud device manufactured by Apple. If you have purchased a used pair of AirPods, you may need to remove the previous owner’s information from the device in order to pair them with your own Apple devices. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to remove a previous owner from AirPods:
- Put the AirPods back into their charging case and make sure the case is fully charged.
- With the AirPods still in the case, press and hold the setup button on the back of the case for about 15 seconds, until the status light on the front of the case flashes amber.
- On the device, you want to pair the AirPods with, go to the Settings app and select Bluetooth.
Read Also: 7 Methods to Transfer Apple Cash to Bank
4. Look for your AirPods in the list of available devices and tap the “i” icon next to them.
5. Select “Forget This Device” and confirm your choice.
6. Open the lid of the AirPods case and hold it close to your device. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the pairing process.
By following these steps, you will have removed the previous owner’s information from the AirPods and can now use them with your own Apple devices. If you continue to have issues pairing the AirPods or need additional assistance, you can contact Apple Support for further help.
Read Also: How to Find Apple Watch
Changing the name of your AirPods is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. By following the steps outlined above, you can easily change the name of your AirPods to something that is more meaningful or easier to remember.