3 Ways to Make a Collage on iPhone
Make a Collage on iPhone – Collages are a great way to combine multiple photos into one creative piece. With the built-in photo editing tools on the iPhone, it’s easy to make a collage of your own.
In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps to create a collage on your iPhone, including how to select photos, arrange them, and add text and other enhancements.
Whether you’re looking to create a collage of vacation memories or just want to play around with your photos, this guide will show you how to make it happen.
1. How to Make a Collage using iPhone Shortcut
Shortcuts is a free, built-in app on your iPhone that offers various handy shortcuts to automate your everyday tasks. One of the shortcuts offered is Photo Grid, which can help you make a photo collage on your iPhone without the use of a third-party app.
To get started, download Shortcuts from the App Store if it is not already on your iPhone. Then, launch the application and follow these steps:
- In the Shortcuts app, visit the Gallery tab.
- Find “Photo Grid” and tap on it.
- Tap “Add Shortcut“.
- Return to the Shortcuts tab and tap on the newly added “Photo Grid” shortcut.
- Choose the images you want to make a collage with on your iPhone, then tap “Add“.
- Wait for a few moments, once complete you will see a preview of the collage.
- If you’re satisfied with the collage you made, tap on “Image” to select your preferred location to save your photo.
- Lastly, tap “Done” to exit the window. Now, Navigate to your selected destination file to view your collage.
2. How to Make a Collage on iPhone using Google Photos
If you’re looking to make a collage on your iPhone, Google Photos is a convenient option. If you don’t already have it installed, download the app from the App Store. Once it’s set up, follow these steps to create your collage:
- Open the Google Photos application.
- Tap on “Library” found at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap “Utilities” at the top of the screen.
- In the “Create New” section, tap on “Collage“.
- Choose 2-9 photos from your camera roll, and tap “Create“. Your collage will be automatically saved to your camera roll for easy access.
How to Make a Collage on Your iPhone using Canva
Canva is a popular and free graphic design software known for its user-friendly interface. One of the many features of Canva is that it provides thousands of photo collage templates, but in this article, we’ll guide you on how to create a collage from scratch on your iPhone. This way, you’ll have full control over the final result.
To get started, download Canva from the App Store, launch the app and follow the on-screen instructions to create an account. Once you have an account, you can start creating your collage by following these steps:
- In the Home tab, search for “Collage” in the search bar and tap on “Photo Collage“.
- Select “Create Blank“
- In the Elements tab, scroll down to the Grids category and tap on “See all” to choose your preferred grid.
- Once the grid is loaded, tap “Spacing” from the bottom menu to adjust the grid borders.
- Tap on one part of the grid and then tap “Replace” from the bottom menu to start adding photos from your iPhone’s Camera Roll. Repeat this step for other parts of your collage.
- To reposition a photo in a collage, double tap the photo and drag.
- Once you’re all done, tap the Share icon (arrow coming out of a box) to save it to your iPhone’s Photos app or share it on social media.
Canva offers a lot of options and features to enhance your collage, you can apply filters, edit each photo, and add other elements such as text, stickers, graphics, and more. The majority of these features are free.